Vent

So, we don't have sex as often as I'd like to b/c I go to bed earlier around 9pm and he stays up til 10 or 11 watching t.v. We have a 3mo DDat home and we both work full time so I am exhausted after being up during the night and then working all day then coming home and getting things ready and packed for the next day, clean up the kitchen if I didn't do it the night before. And he says we could do it more if I stayed up later! UMMM EXCUSE ME you sleep all freaking night, do not even hear DD wake up! Then in the morning tries to get me to "hurry up" when DD is nursing so he can get to work on time (we ride together). I tell him to just take his truck and go by himself if he's that concerned. But anyhow my main vent is why should I have to stay up later all the time, why can't he come to bed a little sooner once in a while. The longer I go w/o the less I want it.........Thanks for listening :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him you'll stay up later if you can hire a maid because you're exhausted!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Maybe if he wants it he should help you out with the housework that way you will "not be so tired" from doing it all yourself. After all 2 people doing the work get the job done twice as fast. Another thing is he could go to bed when you do for sex and afterward when you go to sleep he could go back out and watch tv till his bedtime. I do like JawgaMom's idea of hiring a maid.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• He could skip tv once in a while or help out with the mountain of chores to be done. But if he is like most men, this will never occur so you'll have to bring it up. On a side note, I think it was very nervy to say you should stay up later to do something when you two could meet halfway.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It's true the longer you go without the less you want. Sorry but I feel that us women will always be the ones to get up at night, prepare things a day before, and keep everything clean. I hate this and sometimes think that maybe I should be by myself, then there will be no one to expect anything from except myself.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• im sorry mommy (((hugs)))
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• He's usually a wonderful DH and daddy, I'm just pissy w/him right now lol and venting. But he does say I should stay up later kind of laughing, but I no longer take it as a joke b/c I'm not gettin any :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011