WWYD?

You live about an hour away from the nearest "mall" and you really need pants because the last two pairs you have are missing one button and the button hole is ripping on the other. You're going to a city tomorrow, but it's in a state where sales tax is twice as high as the one you're in. Your SO isn't home, child(ren) are with grandparents and none of your friends are answering. Do you still go, by yourself, or do you wait til tomorrow and spend more money?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Shopping

• I would go by myself, I love shopping and always go by myself if no one is around to go with me. Plus you would be saving money, thats always a plus!
    urbuttacup88

Answer by urbuttacup88 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'd go now ... no family tagging along. Too bad your friends aren't answering ... would be fun to go out with friends. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• For me, i'd wait til' tomorrow instead of wasting gas, i'm sure that sales tax equals just as much as gas would be driving an hour away....at least for me it would be =[
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i would blast the tunes and enjoy the little roadtrip!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I love shopping by myself and do it all the time, why wouldn't you just go by yourself? I bet you get alot more done.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i'd take advantage of the dh/kids being gone/not needing me, and go shopping!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Can you wait, I mean do you need pants for something important. If not then I would wait, i hate making too many trips.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You are all alone? Of course go now, while you have the chance!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You'll spend that tax $ in gas. Get them when u go outta town when it's convenient.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'd go now, while I have the chance.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011