Heart racing , 31 weeks `update

My heart feels like its gonna beat out of my chest, i tried to look it up on google and some sites say its the extra blood flow and normal and others say its not normal.

Im not sure what to do, any other moms know

Update

i have no idea, what it was or what caused it.. But im feeling better today. Thanks Mommies!

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Any other symptoms?
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• no just my heart is racing and pounding hard. I felt a little weak in my legs & arms
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• HOW fast is your heart going? When I was pregnant with my third child, I was diagnosed with tachycardia. My heart rate would hit 200+ and last for hours.
    Also keep track of how long it races for.
    At first I was told to lay off the caffeine and wasn't taken serious, until I went for a prenatal visit and the doctor seen it happen! It can be VERY serious. (also can be confused with anxiety attacks)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 2:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• im not sure i tried to count it , but i cant seem to get a good feel. That is very fast, i have Asthma, but this isnt an asthma attack, but sometimes would i would have asthma attacks my heart would race for the fact of being scared (like an anxiety attack)
    its sort of feels like that, i laid on my left side, it will get better but if i get up my legs feel a little weak. What could case an aniety attack?
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Just about anything can cause an anxiety attack. Were you thinking of anything in particular? Did something happen? Were you just overcome with a feeling? I would just get some rest if laying down is helping. Make sure you let someone close to you know what is going on in case you have an emergency. Keep us updated.
    tlvalmom

Answer by tlvalmom at 3:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011