What is the sweetest gift you've ever received from an SO? (besides your children)

For me, it would have to be ''Babe'' (the pig) stuffed animal. When we were together he would always call me babe, and one day at work, he found the little stuffed animal and brought it home to me =]

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A dragonfly necklace that has beautiful colored stones as the wings, etc.
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 2:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Our son
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My husband and I are game developers, so we often get each other video games as treats. One Valentine's day he got me the PS3 game "Flower" instead of flowers, which I thought was super cute :-D
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 2:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• my four kids
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Just last week he brought me home face wash. I had forgotten to get it when I'd gone to the store a few days earlier and while putting away the grocery I just said "oh I forgot my facewash." And when he went to the store he actually remembered and bought it..I think those kinds of things are so nice and thoughtful.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• A big boutique of tulips just because. I was having a really bad day-he was unaware at the time, so it really cheered me up. Tulips are my favorite!! (but that he knew)
    Livv066

Answer by Livv066 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I got pregnant During Thanksgiving from my SO After dating for about 2 years and that Christmas he bought me a Diamond ring with a matching diamond necklace and a Burberry gift set : ) I still have the box's and tnever opened the burberry gift set. It's still sitting in my bedroom back home un touched but loved dearly. It's special to me
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• This past Christmas my husband gave me a necklace with a heart pendant and "Best Mom" written in the heart.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That is a hard one. there have been so many. I guess I would have to say, a sweter hubby got me for Christmas a month after my second son was born. I felt so horrible about the weight I could not seem to get rid of. He bought this beautiful sweater and told me he wanted me to feel as beautiful as I really was.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 7:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• my husband was deployed and sent me 2 dozen long stem roses just because i was in shock that through everything he was going through out there he still took a min to show me he was thinking of me
    mom0510

Answer by mom0510 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011