What is the last tear jerker you watched?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 2:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• My Sister's Keeper

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I avoid them like the plague.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I haven't watched a movie that's made me cry in quiet a while, i did just finish the book, "inconceivable" that made me cry like a baby!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• the last 20mins of Criminal Minds this week. a mother had gone nutso over the death/car-accident of her young ds, blaming the dad and everyone else..in reality, she'd turned her attention to the child in the back seat and didn't stop at an intersection, got side-swiped, and the boy died from his injuries. he was the same age as mine, and i could so have put myself in her place..it was awful.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Keith. It was so sad!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I just watched Bride Wars & cried during it LOL! Not a tear jerker but I'm just an emotional wreck today. But My Sisters Keeper for me too. I watched it last night & cried my eyes out!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Man on Fire it was on tv the other day its an older one with Denzel & Dakota Fanning, blubbered AGAIN.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My Sister's Keeper. I had a lump in my throat the whole movie and random tears as well.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 2:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The Last Song, I did buy My Sister's Keeper, I haven't mustered up the courage to watch it yet!
    CamColtonsmommy

Answer by CamColtonsmommy at 2:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• the notebook gets me everytime!
    treyvansmommy

Answer by treyvansmommy at 3:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011