Do you and your DH still go clubbing and drinking?

Are we too old for that? Is it healthy? I think so, as long as the kids are home safe and we take a cab ( very comon here in Mexico) I hav a live in Nanny, I just want your input in this?

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• i never did that with my dh.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Neither of us ever went to clubs or bars.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Humm, I still like to I'm 30 not always bars but you know taverns what not
    MexTexmom2

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Mom & dad need breaks too! As long as your children are safe, you are safe & responsible then there is nothing wrong with going out here & there.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We used to now and then, now I work nights and we can't. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you are being responsible and don't neglect your child to go out.
    MsKylaSkyy

Answer by MsKylaSkyy at 2:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've never gone clubbing or drinking with my DH. If we want to drink, we stay at home and have a mixed drink or a couple shots and then call it a night. I've been to bars with friends, but not with him.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Hubby and I never have been into the club/bar scene by the time I was legal age to drink hubby had already 'been there done that' and was past that stage in his life. There is alcoholism in both of our families so that was another factor in not doing the bar and drinking thing. Now my opinion on those who do go clubbing and such: If you have someone responsible that you trust to watch your kids, and you don't drink and drive it is ok to go out and have fun once in a while.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nope. I would much rather be at home with the kids. And when we do get a break, I'd rather go to a nice restaurant, have a glass of wine, and talk. Not have to fight to hear him because of the music.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not after we had our first- I think I have been out to a club/bar maybe twice (in the last 17 yrs)
    *before she was born I was at one 2-3 times a week
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes when we take our couples vacations that is one thing we go do because we both like to dance :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2011