G Spot

How do you find it and how do you know when you've found it?

Asked by heat631 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• It feels like a sponge, and when you stroke on it, it feels good. Usually about 3 inches in?

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I should have asked that question. Does everyone have one or does everyones work?

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It is lacated on the front vaginal wall. The area is a little raised and feels kind of bumpy/spongy. When it is first stroke it can almost feel painful. you have to get used to what the right stroke and pressure is for you. The orgasm is incredibly pwerful and one is never enough.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Located* sorry didn't proofread

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• When you have intercourse it's that spot that he hits that really feels good and makes you perhaps a little more frisky. You will know when you feel it ; )

Answer by Cloudfairy at 2:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• located about 2-3' inside.... on belly button side of vaginal wall.

Go to bathroom before "exploring".... then when inside if you hit something and it feels kinda like you have to pee.... You've found it!

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i have always have have trouble to have an orgasm, so what i did i bought myself a vibrator that stimulates ur clit and and vibs on the g spot, but just when i get to that point i have to stop bc it starts givin me cramps b4 i start havin a orgasm

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• and too add, once u find it play with your clit and then you will have a double pleasure experience :)

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Does everyone have one? My DH and I read an article about it and can't seem to find it.

Comment by heat631 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• spongy spot that feels great....clitorious stimulation at the same time and like was said DOUBLE PLEASURE....

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2011