Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious

im starting to feel really bad pressure and she barely moves all day i eat and drink water all the time and my back is killing me and so is my stomach i just want to know if anyone else is going through this im 34 weeks pregnant

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • I would call your OBGYN's on call service or the office directly if they are open to speak with a nurse. I did not experience that. Take care of yourself! Be safe.

    Answer by DragonflyGirls at 2:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

  • they are probably brxton Hicks ( normal pre labor pains) but your not really in labor. I would call your gyno just incase

    Answer by MexTexmom2 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

  • call the dr ... might be in labor.

    Answer by ncmomma3152 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

  • Best to call the doc.

    Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

  • Definitely call the doctor. Not everyone experiences braxton hicks contractions. Have you tried lying down on your side?

    Answer by tlvalmom at 3:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.