my daughter needs to be organized and get a schedual she asked me for help

i told her how to do it and gave her my advice but nothing is hapening what should i do she is in college so not prepared. i prepared her the best i could which aparently she wasnt listening how can i get her organized and scheduals organized and clases and stufff like that any web sites? she is flunking because she is so unorganized. that is when she came to me because she has to retake four of her clases bassically the hole semester. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• Free Schedules software: Download Schedules

It has many advanced features to handle complex schedules. The free eight team trial has all features and can be used for an unlimited time. ...
    www.newfreedownloads.com/find/schedules.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Free Printables : Schedules : Print Printables : Printable ...

Free printables. Schedules. Printable Schedules. Schedule Charts.
    www.chartjungle.com/schedules.html -
    vbruno

• Maybe talk to her adviser? (S)He will probably give the same advise you did, bu tit's always different coming from someone who isn't mom. Also there might be some info at the school library.
    Anonymous

• Free Printable Calendars : Free Printables : Print : Printable ...

Free printables charts from Chart Jungle for baby, toddler, children, christmas, holiday, behavior, calendars, checklists, chores, schedules, education, ...
    www.chartjungle.com/ - 33k
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• You told her how that's all you can do. She is a grown women now. She needs to take charge of her own life. You know. Live and learn

Answer by louise2 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• She's got to do it on her own. All the schedules in the world aren't going to help if she isn't willing to take the time to work on it.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm in college. It isn't so much about organization as it is about managing time. I'm very disorganized, but that has never stopped me from passing my classes. I have a time management problem, and obviously I have a son. I have to turn the computer off so it doesn't distract me, lol. Try to help her manage her time.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 6:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Many campuses have a center where students can go to seek out help from professionals for time management skills. Many schools have free counseling. These counselors can help with time management as well. Sometimes it is a matter of CBT - cognitive (the way we think about or approach projects/ scheduling), behavioral (how we act on our thoughts/plans), therapy. Having to balance work, school, and papers/exams/projects is enormously difficult for many of us. So remain supportive, buy her a really good college student planner, and encourage her to make lists. I always list everything. I have a mini notebook in my purse to write lists of what I need to do every day. As I remember something I write it down and then cross it off as it happens. Good luck and be proud you have a child pursuing higher education. Good job mom.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 5:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Get her a blackberry phone or a palm pilot. But she needs to figure out how to get organized on her own. You can't do that for her forever.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lesson planners ,,if it's too many classes ,, drop one, and take next semester,,,,talk to adviser at college,,, been there with one daughter about to graduate in 2009 and one starting in january 2009,,good luck,,,, and also make time to study!!! good luck
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 8:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008