I am lost

heres the deal I have a babyfather of 8years we have two sons 5 and 1. we broke up last summer and tried to make things work but they didnt but in his mind they were fine I started writting to my first who is currently locked up who will be home in 8months now. Me and him got real close and decided to try this relationship again so we have been conversating for a little over a year now. I stopped having sex with my kids dad but one time we got it in and now Im pregnant with our third child. things still arent that great around this neck of the woods. its like we are just two visitors which is find by me I could care less about him now. but he found things that were written to me from that other person which I dont care that he did but now like I said Im pregnant with this third baby. and I really want things to work out with my ex so I wrote him a letter telling him I was pregnant and now he has not wrote me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow, sounds like a really messy situation. If you don't want to lose your ex (the man that is incarcerated) you should cut all ties with your childrens father. (Except to let him see the children that you have together of course). Because if you don't your ex isn't going to want to have anything to do with you because you aren't being honest with him. He isn't going to trust that he can have a relationship with you because you are messing around on him (eventhough you are kind of still with your childrend father). But let your ex know that you are serious about wanting to be with him and break it off with your current BF.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the last answer you got . Let the ex know how you feel and see if you can patch things up
    Anonymous

• The kids dad isn't the one in prison, and now you're pregnant with #3 with the guy you're with and your guy found the letter from/to the other guy incarsarated... I'm not sure what the question was but umm maybe it's the higher ups way of telling you that you're supposed to be with who you're with? Sounds like you're upset the guy hasn't written back since you told him you were pregnant with the other guy. he prolly thinks you've been having sex along along with the guy and lyiing to him (I would). Hopefully he'll keep not writing and everything will work out with the baby's daddy if that's what you want :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Not trying to sound mean but maybe if you really wanted things to work out with the guy in jail you should have keep those legs closed. Or at least used protection you know what causes babies. I am sorry that the children are having to be put in the situation where they are constantly wondering if mommy and daddy are getting back together or not.
    Anonymous