Please help me!

okay, i weigh 97 pounds but I look so fat, I have flabby skin from gaining so much weight while pregnant and I need to tone up, I know to exercise and eat healthy but what specific exercises should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• The right balance of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, weight training (target toning) working your major muscles groups first (lunges, squats), abdominal exercises (crunches for upper and lower abdominals), and arms using 5-7 pound weights (bicep curls, tricep kickbacks) and shoulders (upright rows, overhead presses). Hope this helps!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 9:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Light weight training to tone the skin and muscle you have. Sit up's, stair master walking and arm and leg curls.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• please consider some counseling before you start a diet and exercise plan. i understand that you don't look the way you once did, but at 97 lbs, your health could be in danger if you're not careful. There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good, but don't harm your body to make it look better.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• bestmommyeber....y would you suggest i see a counselor?? I never said i wanted to lose weight! I said i needed to tone up, and yes, i used to weigh 84 pounds and i looked perfectly fine! I am 5 ft tall and i have a very small body frame, dont tell everybody to see a counselor when you dont know them. and btw, the doctors said I am healthy!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I would need to see a picture to believe you look fat at 97 lbs!!! Please be careful. If you eat right and exercise you should have no problem.
    jillybean517

Answer by jillybean517 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008