Im 20 with 2 kids

and im considering a hystrectmy it would solve a medical problem for me and i dont want anymore kids. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• 2 kids is what i say is a perfect number and if it will solve your medical problem then I feel you have answered your own question
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• if you are 100% sure you dont want any more children i would go for it
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If there's a medical issue go for it. Don't think you'll never change your mind about wanting more kids though. There is long term BC if a hysterectomy isn't necessary
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i have a tilted cervix and alot of pain during sex so it would solve that def
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If it were me, I wouldn't get it. Your mind could change a million times over the course of your life & I wouldn't want to NOT want more kids, get a hysterectomy then later on feel like I do want to birth another child. But as far as the medical issue goes, is it something life threatening? If it was something I could live with, I'd keep it. You are still young!

That's just my personal opinion on it. Whatever YOU feel is best, is best for you. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I also have that cervix issue. I find that sex during the first half of my cycle is pain free but after ovulation, it's terrible! Certain positions are better (ones where he doesn't go in too deep or too hard) for my second half of the month.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Good luck finding a doc. A lot of docs will not do the procedure for someone so young.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• 2 kids by the same dad? Are you married? Maybe if the answer is no you shouldn't be having sex, that will cure your problem as well! If the answer is yes, then please know your sex drive is going to diminish, and you will have more difficulty with orgasam
    Anonymous

• yes im married, and yes by the same dad. What if they just take my cervix???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• wow anon- judgmental much? what does the paternity of her children have anything to do with this question???
    amgillis88

Answer by amgillis88 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2011