Just need to vent!!!

Why is it im the one almost 7 months pregnant and not getting much sleep at night, but the bf is the one sleeping on the loveseat right now???? Something just dont seem right about that!!! I would try to take a nap but if I do I really wont sleep tonight. Grrrrr!!! sorry I just needed to vent!!!

michellesgirls2

Asked by michellesgirls2 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG I know how you feel!!! I'm 27 wks preg. Maybe you could lay down and relax, but not sleep? I try to do that when I feel like my little monsters are occupied enough to let me have a few min to myself.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Its normal to not sleep well during the last few months of your pregnancy. Just experiment with things (tea, soft music etc) to get you to relax and I bet you will drift off. Your bf prolly naps on the loveseat because a) he doesn't sleep much either with you being restless at night and b) because he's not as physically uncomfortable as you so he is able to sleep. I know it doesn't seem fair, but its not his fault, lol. I hope you get some rest!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I managed to find myself comfy on an air matress when perggo :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well drink tea wish is good to sleep they sell it in the$99.00 cents store and it good because I myself try it and its great well this is all goodby
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011