What the best work at home job that is good

Looking for a good home base job that has a good reputation and is well known

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• PartyLite is well known but you do have thave partys
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 3:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Mary Kay and LaBella Baskets are good. You could also try Melaleuca. PM me if you want info.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 3:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• A friend of mine sell Scentsy and does well with it.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 3:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Ive done Melaleuca and though it has a good reputation you will work your butt off to make anything, and The comp plan is tough.
    Be careful with some of the product party companies b/c without hard core selling the Stuff you make little, like I have a teammate who did Labella TWICE and she said you make 15.00 to recruit another person so lets say you recruit 6 in a month you make 90 bucks...whch means you better love selling the baskets.

I have a biz with Prepaid Legal services and just 10 minutes ago was texted by one of my team from the International Convention Floor and the Comp plan being rolled out effective immediately will allow you to make 4,000.00 just for helping 1 person to the first level! and over 10,000.00 to help 1 person get where I am!

As it happens before I even found out about this I was offering ANYONE who was serious about starting...to give them their business kit on ME!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The companies listed above are businesses, I also have a home based business. Work at home jobs are much harder to come by and from the few people that I've talked to.......you work really hard(lots of time required) and don't make much money.

Becky

Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's

http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 5:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Gosh, let's see... there is eBay, daycare, pet sitting/pet walking, laundry service, elder care sitting, errand service, house cleaning.  Those are all simple things that you can create a business from and still stay at home.  Otherwise, you can check out the entire list of businesses to start at home by state or even cost by visiting Home Business Bug.  Scroll down to the bottom of this page and find those lists.  Or, I actually blog about work at home ideas and businesses.  You are more than welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It really depends on if you are looking for an at home job or at home business. A job is where you will have to report to someone, certain hours, get paid every 2 weeks. A business gives you the opportunity to choose your own hours and well, be your own boss.

I work with Internet CEO Moms and I absolutely LOVE it. As stated in one of the comments above, it is Mela and I really think it depends on the person. Some people succeed and some don't. I have been doing this going on 2 years and I am doing very well at it. I am working it up enough to where I can be home for good. :o) It really depends on your training and support line, in which we have an awesome one! We do not sell, throw parties, keep inventory, etc... It's truly been one of the best decisions I could have made for my family.

Check out my website at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    Also check out www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck!
    ~Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Im an independent Real Estate Agent. I DONT have to get people to join "under" me (pyramid scheme) Dont have to put out allot of $ to get started after you have your license, and I set my own hours, work as much as I feel like and home sales are pretty easy. Here in SC business is BOOMING. Be VERY wary of any so called company requiring you to get people under you, or ones that require you to hock their cheap merchandise or do party's at other people's houses. You will loose friends fast from pressuring them to have a party so You can make $. Other than in home daycare your not likely to find a good paying at home job. Even medical coders have to work about 5 years IN an office before they will let them do it from a computer at home.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I’m looking for a job but I do this in my free time. (Mostly when my 10 month old is napping) Cashcrate.com They don’t ask for credit card numbers or personal info. It’s free. Why not earn money in your free time while you look!?! It doesn’t hurt to try right!?! Cashcrate.com Good luck!!!

blowing kisses

nutty_acorn

Answer by nutty_acorn at 11:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011