I want a tummy tuck and all I have to do is research and I can get it done..

Has anyone done this?

I want to get it done cause for some reason no matter how much I work out ( everyday)
I still have a pouch that wont leave! I hate it and I feel like crap buying clothes. Were having our last baby soon and I so badly want this done. Please I need info if you have had it done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Health

• Can you buy me one and some added Lipo? DH would never let me get anything done that costs this much lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I did, what do you want to know? I had the same problem ardent workout nut and the extra skin didn't go away, so I snipped it!!! one of the best things I have ever done for myself!!!

Answer by older at 3:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Never had one.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• what is the heal time? how did you feel afterwards? How long were you in the hospital?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ok, you can't straighten up for about two days, (some of you is missing) it takes about a good month to feel better, I felt like shit for the first few weeks, and it was a one night hospital stay. Worth everything you go through, if done well, do your homework and do not go for the cheap doctor, find a reputable one and actually see what he has done, not just a picture, inquire with patients, this is what I did.

Answer by older at 3:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The doctor I want to go to did his wife work and she looks fabulous.

Do you have to wear special garments?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• After seeing what my cousin went through, there is no way in hell I would have this done. She ended up with an infection so bad that she was hopitalized for a week and had to have the surgery redone. Her recovery was horrible. I would rather deal with my pouch and be happy with the person that I am.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• They recommend you wear a girdle for a while, but I bought one and ended up cutting it for comfort and ended it up not wearing one, and mine is fab, by the way did I tell you I am 61. If you are young it is better to wait, unless you are absolutely sure there will be no more kids.

Answer by older at 3:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ty, this is why you got to go for the best, to avoid these things....

• I am 25 but we will have our last baby this year..

Did you have any problems with bend after wards? Were you able to eat or is it liquid diet til your healed?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011