Could this be a misscarage or Implantation bleeding?

I took 2 home pregnancy test and both came up positive. 4 days latter i started spotting jus a little. I called my doctor and he set up blood work and an ultrasound. I have done the blood work and not go to resaults back yet. The ultrasound showed nothing. The tech said im probably not far enough along to show up in a ultrasound. So im guessing im about 3 to 4 weeks along. Im bleeding alot more and its real dark in color. Was before real light in color. There is no cramping of any kind. I have all the symptons of pregnancy. Im sick after i eat and when i dont eat. Im bitchy and my boobs hurt like hell. What do you think? I don't want to take any more tests. Could i have been not far enough along to show up on the ultrasound? Please help me if you can?

Raekota30607

Asked by Raekota30607 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are continuously bleeding, heavily and dark blood... I'm sorry momma but thats not implantaion bleeding. Not saying you are miscarrying but you need to tell your dr
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• it could. but i bleed 4 days when i was pregnant with my dd.and it was heavy and dark. i suggest trying to relax and wait for the results. you might get your self all work up about something that isnt even true and then risk hurting the baby.

Congrats =)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• There is no cramping which MAY BE a good sign. Some women do have bleeding resembling a period while pregnant. It is possible you are too early to see anything on the U/S but I'd definately go in and get checked ASAP to make sure there is nothing wrong. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That's how all 3 of my miscarriages started. There was no pain. Just bleeding that increasing got worse till it was like a period.
    Anonymous

• bedrest momma until you see your doctor...maybe you have been do a lil much and stress...i would see your doctor ASAP..
    CONGRATS by theway...!
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I spotted from week 5-7 and it was dark and very heavy at times. My 5 weeks ultrasound just showed a sac and an embryo, so you may not be far enough along to show anything yet. And since you are so early, it could implantation bleeding. The Dr. said my bleeding was the placenta attaching! Don't worry and good luck!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 4:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If there is no cramping that may be a good sign, but is there blood clots? even little ones? WIth my 2nd miscarriage i had small clots that eventually became bigger with little cramping, but i was 14 weeks along. With my first son, i spotted early on in pregnancy for about a week. I hope all turns out well for you and good luck.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011