19 month old and diaper area issues adult content

my DD is 19 months, well when she poops its goes up inside her Vagina. i clean her with wipes but when I go to spread her lips open to wipe she strugles and says ouchie... she is red but not really a diaper rash/ yeast infection look. more like an irritation.
FYI my Niece was molested at 2 and I KNOW FOR A FACT this is NOT what is wrong, She is only with me and her daddy and he is the type that doesnt like to change her diaper or give her a bath so there is NO question or thoughts about him doing anything.

I am just wondering if she may have an infection, she grabs at her diaper and "scratches"..
Should I call and get her in?

Dork4Fish

Asked by Dork4Fish at 3:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would def call the dr
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Def take her to her dr.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It may be that she is sensitive to the wipes. Most of them contain alcohol, which also causes drying. Try cleaning her with a very soft washcloth wet in warm water. That may be the only thing necessary to do.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We had same issue with my daughter the doctors recommend putting a little epson salt in her bath to help with irritation. I do recommend making sure that there is no infection..
    crgarcia294

Answer by crgarcia294 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011