does anyone believe...

that God gives you a baby when he believes you should? like if you are young or you just dont have the money but you become pregnant, dont you believe that God did this for a reason? i know this is sorta a religious question but im just wondering what people think. theres a lot of women on here that bash teenagers or young women who arent married or women who arent financially stable, but it usually works out in the end right? JUST A QUESTION haha pleeeeeeease dont be rude. i hate rude answers its uncalled for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I do think God gives us challenges and nothing is more challenging than a baby and no money. It teaches us to rely on him to provide for our needs than to try to be self sufficient.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 7:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• yes i do believe in this.... Im 20 years old n never been prego. I didnt even think i culd get prego. But i look back and know that my "higher power" didnt give me this blessing cause i wasnt ready. I was in a really bad addiction to heroin plus being in a bad relationship.....but still had sex with no protection, Before that i was getting high all the time on everything else.... & i have now been clean for almost two years, have my own place, go to school full time & am in a loving relationship...... i deff believe that things are put in ur life based on where ur at. I mean some things areant certain with some situations.... but i believe i was given the blessing at the perfect time.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yes, I do... how else do you explain women who are taking their birth control correctly and using condoms and they get pregnant? God's plan is greater than our own.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I do believe this. When I got pregnant of my last baby it was really hard for me. I did not want to have another baby. But now... I am so completely in love with her. I have learned and grown so much. I really do put my trust God more now. Yay!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I believe personally that God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. I had a baby young, and then again before I was 20. In both cases I had no money, a minimum wage job, and slept on a couch. But God gave me chances. I had a wonderful first husband whom even though is no longer with us, I thank God for every day. He gave my son a father, and gave me another son 3 years later. I think what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 7:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• believing there is a reason behind everything that god puts in your path and your goal is to have faith in him and take it as it comes to you
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• god is behind everything i truly believe this with all my heart my husband and i have been trying to have baby for years i recently had surgery in august and they told me not to get pregnant low and behold im 4 weeks pregnant and i absolutley believe it was gods plan my oldest is eight so we are all walking on clouds
    brandism

Answer by brandism at 7:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• No, I dont think God / "Goddess" does anything to anyone.
    I would think he stays out of it....Thats part of the whole Free will thing.
    babonwy

Answer by babonwy at 7:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• free will is like love and stuff....but a baby just happens not everyone gets preg on their first try.every child is achild of god. he creates everything
    Anonymous

• Yes, I do! I am convinced God wanted me to get pregnant with this baby! I was on birth control when I got pregnant (the patch). It was just our time!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2008