If you're upset with someone

why post about it anon for everyone to see instead of talking about it with them directly? Anonymous accusations about things without proof to back it up don't really do anything but make you look like an anonymous troll (especially when you're talking about something that everyone saw and knows didn't mean what you're trying to say it meant).

I realize, this probably seems a bit hypocritical, but since the comment was anon, there's nobody I CAN send a pm to. If there was, I'd be more than happy to. If you really care that much about what was said, and you REALLY believe it meant what you're claiming it meant, why not discuss it directly? Seems if you really care about your "friend" you'd do that much for them.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You like to post messages elsewhere for people to read and poke fun.

Really? I'd love to see a link to that, since it's something I've never done. You really do need help, sweetie.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Oh boy I had better stay out of this one. Here's a bump. I would vote you up notpanicking if I could.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'm confused by your response to yourself, but here is a bump for you. Good Luck.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Lol itsjustme...anon had responded to the post and then deleted it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• if you contact someone you're upset with, then it's probably considered harassment.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

Only if you're a bitch when you do it. There are a lot of people here who I've had disagreements with about things that have been taken to PMs in a perfectly civil manner. Most of them are on my friends list now.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Some people just don't know how to grab the bull by the horns.
    I'm not particularly confrontational either, but I will just let it go, not make post after post about someone who ruffled my feathers. I would be more likely to send a PM if I just couldn't let something go than to post about it. But I guess everyone is not me, so that's why other people handle it differently.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not sure what to tell you.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011