does anyone believe...piog

that God gives you a baby when he believes you should? like if you are young or you just dont have the money but you become pregnant, dont you believe that God did this for a reason? i know this is sorta a religious question but im just wondering what people think. theres a lot of women on here that bash teenagers or young women who arent married or women who arent financially stable, but it usually works out in the end right? JUST A QUESTION haha pleeeeeeease dont be rude. i hate rude answers its uncalled for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe God does choose when someone has a baby. I never wanted kids so I took all the steps to prevent it. Birth control, all of that. I still got pregnant.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• All children are gifts from God!
    butterfly2momma

Answer by butterfly2momma at 7:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Amen butterfly2momma

For me, my son was a gift. I was a pastors daughter, unmarried, and pregnant. Even when I didn't have a relationship with God... still didn't believe in abortion. Because I was pregnant it made me make some choices and changes... I stopped drinking, stopped smoking, and have been off drugs for over 20 years, and when my son was about 2 months I gave my life back to the Lord. I raised him on my own.. dad was not in picture at all, and today my 20 year old son is in full-time ministry at church. My son was a blessing and a gift... did not realize it then, but know it now.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• A child is a blessing from god this is true. But god does not bless individual people with that gift. Some people can have children and some people cannot most that can not the doctor can give a medical reason for this.

Think about it this way....would god give a child to a mother who is not married? We all know this is a commandment you must be married to even have sex. So do you think he would give an unwed mother a child? No... He does not make exceptions for anyone. What the bible states is clearly written.

If god did bless individual people with a child then he would only let a married couple conceive a child. Also he would not let children be born to mothers that are using drugs or have a life threatening disease that can be passed on to the child.

This is all very logical if you sit down and think about it. Sex is what causes a child to be born not god. He created the human and the ability to reproduce.
    Anonymous

• To anonymous 7:27 pm.

but dont you think that he has a plan for you? and that if something is meant to happen then he knew and maybe down the road it will make you just as strong? kwim? God put everyone on this earth for a reason..and has a plan for everyone. no one is perfect.
    Anonymous

• No. I really don't. because of all the druggies that end up pregnant and all the ones who end up abusing them and killing them or just plain dumping them in the garbage. Why would anyone give a child to someone who is just going to do these things?? Knowing they are going to do these things.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I agree. Gods plan for us is to follow the bible and his commandments. When doing this you will earn everlasting life. If not you will be destroyed at the battle of Armageddon. There is much more in saying this but do your research I have done mine. That is his plan if you read the bible you know this.
    Anonymous

• All children are blessings from God. It is what we choose to do with them, that's a different story.

I believe we all wrote a chart or sort of "time-line" of "college coarses" that we would experience before we came to Earth. There are certain things we are here to accomplish and to learn. So if it is in your chart to have a baby, you're going to have a baby. This is already set in motion before YOU are even born.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• everyone sins but you can ask for true forgiveness and he will help you thru. you could end up having a great life. like i said...everyone sins and makes mistakes
    Anonymous

• i totally agree jenettyshome that its set in motion by god before we are born. he has a plan for us.
    Anonymous