What are you up to this weekend?

Hubby and I have date night tonight, we are going to a beach bum party should be fun, and our girls and I are going to a tulip fest on Saturday cannot wait to take their pics!!!

What are you doing?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 3:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I trade you weekends...Your weekend sounds more fun then mine. My husband wants a yard sale.....can you believe that one. I'm not looking forward to it.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 3:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Its family game night at my house tonight... Tomorrow night is the end of season hockey game and my daughter who is 3 is in love with the mascot.. so we will be going to the game..
    crgarcia294

Answer by crgarcia294 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My sons 3rd birthday party is tomorrow!! Other than that we really have no other plans.. Lol. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Haha BMW no thanks.
    lapcounter

Comment by lapcounter (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• B-party for my DD friend tonight, baseball parade at 8:30am, practice at 11 then game tomorrow, b-party for DS friend on Sunday, then soccer for him. I'm tired all ready!
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nada. DH has to work tomorrow (6am til about 2, give or take an hour), and almost as soon as he's home I'll have to leave for work. Sunday will be church and then who knows what - not much, that's for sure!
    Anonymous

• i would LOVE to have a date night with my husband tonight, especially since it is our 6th anniversary tonight, but money is tight and he has to work tonight:(
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My son has a baseball game in the morning and then his best friends birthday party that afternoon. I have a friend coming in from out of town for the party and she is staying with me. So we will probably be up late talking and hanging out. Then Sunday I am going to my best friend's wedding. It is a very busy weekend but it should be a lot of fun!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• hanging with the kidos
    mom0510

Answer by mom0510 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011