DH hurt my feelings, maybe I should get him back! adult content

I'm craving chocolate like nobody's business, so rather than eat a whole box of chocolate nutty bars, I made up some chocolate pudding. I made a lot, and offered some to DH.
keep in mind, he only likes the instant kind usually, I think it's gross. He doesn't like the cooked type that I make because he doesn't like the 'skin' top that it forms.

I offered him some, and he asked if there was the skin on it, I told him no, told him I'd eaten it. it's my favorite part. :)

he ate some, spit it out and accused me of mixing the skin into the rest of the pudding! I hadn't, there must have been a few clumps or something. He then made a point of telling me it was like finding a maggot in his food!
That's a vivid image isn't it!?
I know he was just being a brat, so now I'm having these visions of making some instant pudding, and putting gummy worms in it for him!

But then since I don't want a divorce at least not this week, I think maybe I won't...............

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I think I would stop cooking anything at all if my DH were to complain - lol!~ but maybe that is the reason I'm not the cook in the house, I think I started out to be haha
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• what a meanie (DH) i would def get him back for that because it would def hurt my feelings too!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• actually, i think that's a funny idea, maybe he'll find some humor in it??
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• HAHAHAHAHA!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Would it be hilarious..YES! Would his immature ass get it?..probably not. Don't stir the whiners pot.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• LOL i'd do it!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Wow! I want to have your problems! Just kidding, but really, won't matter tomorrow. I think the gummy worms in some INSTANT pudding would be funny! Then it will become this funny "One time when I put worms in the pudding" story instead of the time he hurt my feelings...
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Hahaha! Too funny! I've wanted to do the same thing to my dh when he complains. He got mouthy with me a couple weeks ago, right before he had surgery & was to be on a liquid diet afterwards. I was going to put hot sauce in all his smoothies & milkshakes. But I decided it was too mean. But I stopped cooking for him when he complains. Even stopped cleaning the dishes cause he complained about how I washed them one time. He was quick to shut up once he realized I wasn't going to cook for him or clean things as long as he complains about it. After a week of doing most the dishes & laundry he calmed down. Now when he does complain I just tell him "good you can cook from now on". Then everything taste fine & he eats waht I fix without grumbling!
    kayleesmom42328

Answer by kayleesmom42328 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• he's usually a great guy, he can just be such a baby sometimes! he's a big cook and gets very picky about food.
    I did tell him he hurt my feelings and that what he said was uncalled for and mean.

I think it's just been left that from now on if he's going to be that picky about pudding then he can just keep his hands off of mine.
    more for me then, so HA! HA! :)
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You should put cooked long grain rice in it, so it really looks like maggots. What a turd. Sometimes men are such asshats.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011