I would like to work at home.

I have been a cafe mom's member for month's and it isn't letting me in right now. I am a 72 year old Christian lady who needs to work from home..

Barb_Little

Asked by Barb_Little at 7:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hello and welcome to cafemom. Not sure on what you mean on it isn't letting you in right now. But if your looking to work at home...what exactly are you looking for...a home business or a job? Is there something your passionate about that you can do?
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I just got my g'ma started wtih SFI to help suppliment her income, all she does is shop at Walmart thru her affiliate program to stay active, and she tells her friends about it - you can do the same thing - visit my link - its Free - and easy - if you have any questions just let me know -
    http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10449322/FREE
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• There is only one website that lists real work at home jobs with the security of a pay check. No scams, No MLM, No bull. Works4Mom.com click Real work at home jobs.
    We have been featured on the evening news, we are a trusted site.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome

tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hi! Visit my profile on here by clicking on the small blue word passionmom119. Look under my journal post and visit my web-site from there. If you are interested, request info on my site and I will contact you.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008