Used to be fast food was affordable ~ have you bought a family meal lately?

My BF bought a bucket meal at KF rat last night - cost $30!

tasches

Asked by tasches at 4:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• It costs about that for us (fam of 5) to eat out at any fast food place..
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes, it's ridiculous. Whenever we go out for fast food we do "the dollar menu" wherever it may be.
    mommy2be82011

Answer by mommy2be82011 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We are a family of 4 and when we eat out for fast food, it ususally costs us around $20.
    bether89

Answer by bether89 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The cheapest we have found is around $27 at McDonalds for 8 of us. That is with getting the huge chicken nugget deals and we only do that when we go on trips.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• This is my additional complaint about KF, their portion size. Do you remember the size of containers you used to get with side dishes, now its like half and costs twice as much.
    I do hope that was a typo in your question KF rat?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• prices are getting to be so ridicuous!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Oh man, you should have went to the KFC website, there are coupons there. We just got a 16 pc family meal for $26 with 4 sides. It fed 6 people and leftovers for lunch the next day.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We can eat at BK for just under $20, for 6 of us. Full meals, we all get full, and even have leftovers sometimes.
    Anonymous

• EVERYTHING is going up. Do you know the price of cotton just went up?! So did sterling, I am just amazed at how much everyrthing this going up....sorry. I did not realize that KFC was so pricey. I am thinking it has to be cheaper to buy it and make it yourself. Probably would taste better too. ;)
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We recently went to Arby's for dinner. It cost nearly $40 to feed my daughter, husband, myself, and MIL (she lives with us).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2011