Am I wrong to feel like this?

So I've spent the last 2 years getting a degree and worked my tail off. Barely seen my husband because we were on different hours so one of us could be home with our son. Graduated with a 3.75 GPA and did what I had to so that I would get through it. NOW I know 2 twits that figured it was so easy that they would go for something once they found out welfare would pay for it, their childcare and alot of other benefits. They act like it's all fun and dandy without a care in the world. They don't take it serious and give their kids to everyone so they can go out or study. They both live with parents who do the housework too. I feel like it's discrediting everything I've worked for. Like it's nothing at all to get through 2 years of school. One has only been in 3 months and the other not quite 9. They have no clue what they are in for. People assume I got all the help they did! I didn't except my hubby and occassionally my mother when she seen the shape of our place. I am so irritated sometimes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• I think that its easier for some people than it is for others. That's just life. Someone who has a lot of help/resources will get through easier than someone who doesn't. But you know what? That doesn't take away from anyone's credibility to get their education. You worked hard for yours, and they will have to work hard for theirs. Being in school 3 or 9 months isn't FINISHING. If they haven't seen how hard it is going to be for them yet, they will.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Congratulations on your degree, your hard work and sacrifices paid off. As much as possbile don't let those two twits get to you. They've barely started and chances are they won't last long, its way too much work for them. Just hold your head high and know you've done an awesome job.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Don't worry about other people. You did your thing and you have the reward. If your expecting other people to have to work as hard as you all the time it's never going to happen. there will always be people who get it easier. But ya know what there are also people who have it harder. My mom was a single parent and went through 4 years of school working 40 hours a week and raising 2 kids without a spouse or parents.
    Anonymous