My babys slow heartbeat - advice please

so im 6w2d and i went to get my ultra sound today and i found out my baby is 5w5d . so they said that the heart beat was kinda slow but thats normal ... but im scared .. should i be ??

i also told my doctor i been spotting and she said thats fine.. its only in the morning though since yesterday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• do you know what its at? .. its probably fine!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• the heart beat was 107 bpm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You should be fine. Did the set up another date for a second us?
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well cause i was 6w2d they said to get an ultra sound but the babys growing is 5w5d . but i have another appt may 5th (so a month)

shuld i be worried or ..?
    also the spotting is like brown (sorry tmi) shuld i be worried ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well no they said im 6w2d when we did the ultra sound today we found out the babies growing is at 5w5d so anitionally we thought i was 6w2d
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think what she is trying to say is that normally they don't do U/S in the first trimester in less they suspect complications. Therefore, why did they do the ultrasound? Was there confusion about you EDC or were you having irregular symptoms? As far as the heart rate, I wouldn't worry. It is very normal this early in pregnancy. Your baby's heart rate will begin to go up very quickly in the next month. I'm sure if it were cause for concern your doctor would have let you know. GL and congrats!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• oooh okay they just told me to come in after 6 weeks to hear the heart beat . they didnt say for anything else. just to heart the heart . but i saw it beating just couldnt hear it .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That's normal too. Sound dopplers won't usually pick up a heatbeat until 10-13 weeks.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011