Do you guys worrie about what you SO's family thinks of you?

Me and my SO have had are ups and downs and when I broke up with him 8 months ago everyone hated me! and then we got back together and the still don't like me. I didn't mind at 1st but i do now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• yes! my SO and i have a great relationship and his mom hates me. weve been dating for 14 months and she still doesnt know me or us as a couple. i hate it
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• No, it doesn't really bother me. His mother is great for the most part, but she is really involved in telling me how to treat/cook for her baby boy and even talks to us about how our sex life should go! ewww! lol. She has some quirks, but I don't see her very often so its not like I have to deal with the bad very much at all.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Just my mother in law. She's a wonderful lady and we have a great relationship. I would hate to do anything to damage that. My sister in law on the other hand, I don't care even a little bit what she thinks of me. I don't like her anyway.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 9:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• nope, i could care less if they didn't like me cause i don't have to let them see my kids.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 9:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I worried about that at first but now that I know its just his mom that doesnt like me, and the only reason she doesnt like me is because I dont let her treat me like garbage and I say what I think, makes me care even less. My ex on the other hand, when him and I broke up his family was really upset, adn if we ever got back together, id be worried that they wouldnt give me another chance.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2008