This is really annoying to me....

all of my friends are friends on FB with this pregnant girl, and they all comment on her statuses, i wouldnt mind if they were different but they are all about her "soon to be son" and since my friends all comment on them they are on my first page....i really just want to tell this girl to stop obsessing over being pregnant because her braging and being so young is NOT cute, 18 is to young to be a parent to me...just my opinion

vent because iv been dealing with this since december since the girl got pregnant.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• You can block her then nothing about her will show up on your feed, regardless of who is friends with her.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It sounds like she is just excited about becomming a mom. My MIL was 15 when and married when she had my husband. Who is to say what age is too young to have a child. If my MIL didnt have her first son then...i would not have the wonderful husband and father to our children that i now have. I can understand your point though, but cant you "hide" the comments that annoy you?
    Anonymous

• iv actually tried that..it keeps showing up
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• if it bothers you so much, delete her from your friends list. then, if and when she asks why you can explain that you are to judgmental to be her friend.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• shes not on my friends list.....but i see what she types because my friends comment on it and for some reason no matter what i do it wont get off my page
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You'll probably have to hide all of them for it to go away...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You are mean! I a 25 with 5 kids ( all with my DH) and I bet I am a better mother than you! I dont think you need to be so damn jealous!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• What would you prefer? Her to be ashamed and unhappy? I mean, yeah, I don't think girls should be getting pregnant before their lives are in order, but once the baby is coming, what are you supposed to do? Wallow in it?

They are postings on FACEBOOK. Ignore it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011