Do you...?

i swear this is me but... do you ever get that feeling that you're being watched...not just with your parenting but everything you're every move...i swear that people that like to cause drama that i've dropped from my life are still watching me and stalking me but then again that could be part of my anxiety but do any of you other mom's feel the same way

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. I don't even feel that DH pays attention to what I do.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• One of my nosy neighbors, the one's who wont come to any social gathering at my house are always watching us with the yard work or anything new we plant or get. They came over last week to question us about the new hot tub on the deck. They are busy body's but wont come to neighborhood party's. Anyone else? I dont think so. Im not doing anything wrong so let people watch us.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

•  My sister actually has a stalker, he's like a 40 year old that lives with his mother. She's caught him looking in her window. My guy friend has girls stalking him. It's creepy.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 6:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• damn that sucks that she has a stalker i feel like i have my own stalker fan club and it's highly annoying and most of them like to start and cause DRAMA in my life since they have nothing better to do
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes I do. and it is a very scary feeling
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 7:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i hate it i wish that those people would get a life or a hobby instead of watching me
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2011