What is this?

is cramping and being kinda bloted signs of pregnancy??

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Those are signs of a lot of things. Don't stress yet, you might just have to poop haha =P
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 5:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• nope no poop its been happending for like 2 or 3days just mild cramps tho. i had my marinea removed march 17th and no period yet and recently had unprotecte sex so i dont know??
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes they could be but that could also mean you are just going to get a period. Now if your cramping continues and you don't begin your period, I would at least buy a test, but give it at least a week or two after your normal time. Also a big sign for me was my breasts hurt really bad. They will get tender about the time you are supposed to get your period.
    KenziesMomma123

Answer by KenziesMomma123 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ok thanks i still have a ways 2 wait till i can take a test the 20th will b 2weeks!! will that give me enough time 4 an accurate result?
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011