Plans for the weekend?

Plans for the weekend?

even tho im really really sick:-p me and my daughters are flying to Atlanta tonight to see my big sisters and then visit my step daughter while were out there!

Whats your plans for the weekend?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• some light shopping , and decorating, mayb next week the action will jump off
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 5:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• taking my babies to the Quabin for a walk then spending time with the family and relaxing since i did most of the heavy stuff this week :)
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Today is my husbands 6th anniversary, but he has to work tonight so i think i will just spend quality time with my 4 boys.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• At my parents with DD and my niece tonight, then it's me and those girls the rest of the weekend.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 5:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Going to the Cincinnati Zoo! :)
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Paying late rent to my in-laws, grocery shopping, and hanging out with my mom, dad, and friends.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 6:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Spring Cleaning
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 6:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nada. My husband has to work tomorrow :-( and my dd is at grandmas and older son is going to be working and using my car all weekend. I am staying home basically all by my lonesome lol. I think Ill try to get some cleaning done, and maybe rent a couple movies.

Answer by gemgem at 7:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• work :/
    Sharla912

Answer by Sharla912 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2011