OWN, The Oprah Winfrey Network is Looking for Mothers and Teen Daughters NATIONWIDE!!

OWN is looking for mothers and daughters for a new docu-series to help them build a better relationship. Daughters between the ages of 16 and 21. Specifically, daughter disapproves of some of moms lifestyle choices and mom wants to change. Contact me at mymomandmecasting@gmail or go to our website at www.mysticartpictures.com and click on "MOM & ME". Participants will be paid and help provided.

aivy694

Asked by aivy694 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm in Mississippi so need for me to apply...........:(
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Hi buttonlts!!! We have just opened up the casting nationwide!!! so you CAN apply -- send me an email with a photo and your story to Annette at mymomandmecasting@gmail.com -- Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!!
    aivy694

Comment by aivy694 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011