I get over stimulated during oral sex... adult content

then it just kills the whole mood of sex. i get frustrated cause the only real thing that i enjoy about sex is the oral until i get to the over stimulated part. i don't recall this being an issue before until i married my husband. in fact i don't think this was an issues with us at first just something that has developed over time that is getting worse. i get over stimulated sooner then later. i'm getting tired of quickies. has anyone experienced this and how did you over come this?

i didn't know if i should put this in health catergory as if i'm not sure it's a health issue or not.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I have no problem with the question, but you probably want to make this as adult content-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i fgured you read the question and realize it was adult content and if it was tmi don't open the question up. aren't we all adults?
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Hi there, I have to say I'm having the same problems and they seem to have developed after my 2nd child. I am only 30 years old. Let me know any progress
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I've always been OVERLY sensitive, so I have no answers for you, but here's a bump. Hope you find the answers you are looking for.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well sex is not every thing in this wrold is love and care that matters and god as always well this is all get close to god
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• is there anyone not doing the oral stimulation?i guess everybody love it and majority would prefer this.
    dlovelymomma

Answer by dlovelymomma at 11:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011