Oh geez im nervous *edit*

i know nothing is going to happen but i cant help but be nervous about next week....i talked my boyfriends ex into letting him see his daughter(after 5 months of her keeping him away) and i know she's most likely gonna bring her new boyfriend....i cant go visit with him because he doesn't want me to get hurt if something does happen when he's visiting, i cant help but be nervous though. it makes me nervous when ever he goes to visit by himself, ill probably be sitting by the phone until he gets home

ugh i dont know why it makes me nervous but it does

*edit*

NO i am not nervous about him being around his ex, his ex im ok with i know they wont do anything, im worried about her boyfriend trying to start shit with him when he goes to visit or her family trying to start stuff with him

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 5:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• First of all why would it make you nervous? He's just seeing his daughter. Second of all maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship to begin with if you cant trust him to go see his ex without you there.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I definately understand why you would be nervous! If you have a good relationship built on trust then i wouldn't worry but if he has done anything else to make you be worried than you should be. Also try talking to him and letting him know how you feel and maybe he will understand, it might help it might not but it is worth a shot.
    KenziesMomma123

Answer by KenziesMomma123 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• im not nervous about the ex im nervous about the dumbass shes dating
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Wait, what would he be be doing at this vist that he wouldn't want you to see?! If my BF told me that, I think I'd be nervous too...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i could care less about his ex...she wont try anything stupid but her boyfriend has tried to fight my boyfriend before, i trust my boyfriend with all of my heart...thats not the problem
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That's too bad the ex will be dating someone like that - gross - no child needs to be around the BS.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• the situation is that no one his ex associates with like him....or me for that matter (never met anyone other then the ex so idk why they dont like me) he doesnt want me to go because im 22 weeks pregnant (23 weeks when he goes to visit) and he doesnt want his ex's new boyfriend to try to do anything stupid to hurt me
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• maxsmom11807-iv said the exact same thing :/
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I completey understand why you're nervous, I've been in the exact situation, only my boyfriend did get hurt every time he went to see his daughter. I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine though. You might want to just talk to him beforehand and tell him to watch out because you have a bad feeling about his ex's new boyfriend. Hope that helped
    SamanthaAnneT

Answer by SamanthaAnneT at 5:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ooh he knows my feeling about the ex's new boyfriend and he feels the same way about him (he wants to kick the guys ass just as much as the guy wants to kick his....really long story)
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011