S/O: Does anyone have any unusual stories?

UFO's, Ghosts or the like? Anything strange happen to you or noises that can't be explained or debunked?
Just curious! :)

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 5:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I swear my husband has a ghost following him. One night we were watching the TV and I heard the cabinets in the kitchen open and close really loud but we were the only ones in the house. Also one night we were sleeping and we awoke from a really loud crash coming from down stairs like something falling but we could never find out what it was.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My son see's his grandpa in his closet- me and my sister both while little saw our great aunt looking out a window of my mom's bedroom closet -my doors used to open and shut when I was little -my sisters rocking chair used to rock by itself - we clearly lived in a "great" house at the time
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We live in a very old farm house and our biggest child bedroom has been occupied by both my oldest dd and oldest ds before they moved out when they turned 18. Both of them had the same experiences in that bedroom. They both saw two ghosts, and both described the exact same thing, and neither of them told anyone but me because they were scared someone would think they were crazy. Now no one will "live" in that room lol. My 17 yr old is in a smaller bedroom even though the bigger one is open, and my 11 yr old refuses to go upstairs at all.

Answer by gemgem at 5:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• When my grandma died in our folks house we changed the carpet, furniture and painted the room she was in, yet on occasion you would still get a really strong smell of been gay, also the front doorbell would ring on and off for no reason, the folks even changed the bell and the wiring and button but it still went off. My Dad used to open the door and say, "come on in already old woman" (thats what dad called his MIL) Every time he did that it wouldnt ring again for the rest of the day. I think she haunted the house in a friendly way.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ewwww creepy......all I need now is some lightning....
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My 3 yr old son used to wake up in the middle of the night to play with "Sissy" thats what he called her. He said that she would wake him up to play with her. I would wake up because I could hear him playing and laughing and when I would go in there the hair on my arms and the back of my neck would stand up. It scared me but he seemed to be just fine with it. We moved though and now he doesnt wake up in the middle of the night anymore but he does ask about her.
    caseymarie

Answer by caseymarie at 8:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011