What is your favorite animal at the zoo?

mlgrob57

Asked by mlgrob57 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pets

• elephants!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• OH the Chimps
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The Zoo i used to go to had a polar bear that would go under the water and everytime put his big bear foot on the underwater window and push off.. It was really cool to see.
    ladyarisffxi

Answer by ladyarisffxi at 5:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• oh there are so many it's so hard to choose :( i love them all
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Elephants or penguines
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Oh gosh...I like all of them...the lions, the bears...tigers, giraffes, elephants....ok I can't chose just one. ;)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We went to the zoo earlier this year and I have to say it was the little itty bitty monkeys. I mean they were small enough to fit in my hands but that did stop them from clinging to the cage and hooting at dh as he tried to get a picture. Too funny.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Polar bears
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 8:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• As we walked through outdoor exhibits at one particular zoo, there was this load rumbling sound every now and clearly then coming from some distance. It was off and on for over an hour. As we traveled deeper into the zoo this noise was getting louder and louder. Imagine our surprise to discover all this racket was coming from one huge male lion. He was standing there, very close to the boundary of his enclosure, just roaring his head off. The female was lounging stretched out flat on her side, and completely unconcerned, a few feet from him. It was a riot because to us it looked like she was rolling her eyes the whole time at him carrying on over there. I could just see her expression and his reaction to "Not tonight honey..." LOL

My favorite zoo animal is definitely the roaring lion!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Big cats and monkeys
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 1:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2011