anybody find any good deals on black friday??

i went to walmart, found a hannah montana guitar with a doll as a bonus for $20.00, the toy one, not the tv one.

got a hannah montana doll for 5 dollars.

my daughter loves hannah, with all do respect, im just mentioned the deals, please dont answer the question just to bash hannah.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I got a baby Alive for $10
    a camera for $65
    and a lcd tv for $450
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 7:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I went to home depot and I didn't see any great deals there at all. BUT at Walmart I got this giant lego set that costs $138 in other stores for $50 woohoo! And I checked amazon the next day their price is still $138 for it lol yay!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I found the cutest plus Classic Pooh Hunny Pot that has finger puppets of Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eyore in it!! I also got tons of baby wash cloths and those little hooded towels!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I think this year we spent the most money. I planned out what to buy to make sure we were getting a good deal.

The one random buy was a Little Tikes digital camera in pink. It was the last one for 20 bucks from 50 at Target, so I got it for my daughter.

The biggest expense this year was my son's Lego sets 50% off...phew...made them a more reasonable price !!!
    Anonymous