would anyone do this?

since a lot of little kids see christmas as getting gifts from santa and dont see the real reason of christmas...would anyone put From: Jesus on their presents instead of From: Santa? JUST CURIOUS haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You know Jesus was NOT born in December and that Christmas was taken from pagan holiday right?
    Anonymous

• Thats funny! sounds like something my Mom should have done or maybe will do! haha! I wouldnt do it, but I dont even do FROM: Santa...My DD is only 2 though and until she decides she will believe in Santa then we will do that.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 7:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I forgot so what is the real reason behind Christmas?
    Anonymous

• jesus was born!!
    Anonymous

• anon 7:33 pm...

where did u get that from? lol. i believe he was born on christmas. its his birthday.
    Anonymous

• Really where does it say he was born in dec? Read your bible he was born in the spring the sheperds were out in the feilds with their flocks I believe he was born around March
    Anonymous

• http://www.didyouknow.cd/xmas/xmashistory.htm

Check out the link if you want to know the truth about Christmas
    Anonymous

• okay yeah ur right lol. sorry! hahahaha
    Anonymous

• btw i asked my dad...hes a preacher. WOW i cannot believe i didnt know that. i feel so stupid now lol. i didnt look at the website but im sure it probably says it haha. IM SORRY!
    Anonymous

• I don't think many know or care I just choose not to truly particapate in pagan holidays. Instead we celabrate the feast of the bible
    So many christains wont celebrate halloween because it's pagan but close their eyes to Christmas
    Anonymous