Just a little tiny quick vent*!

WEDNESDAY:uggg!!!
so Wednesday Night after i left work at 6 i had to drive 3 hours to go see my sister in law preach at bible study then drove 3 hours back home>:o! as soon as i got near my house my bff called me telling em someone broke into her house and to come over shes 7 months pregnant and her car is in the shop so i couldn't say no waited with her for 2 hours then took her and my god daughter 4 all the way across town to her moms house but her mom wasn't home yet so i had to wait another hour for her mom to get home,finally i get home im literally wrestling with my 6 and 8 year old in the backseat trying to get them out of the car they were sleep after 15 minutes they finally got up,stuck them both in the shower while i picked out there clothes for school then i got in the shower

THURSDAY!!! when i got out they were both in my bed UGGG! didn't bother waking them up so i just layed down woke up with my 6 year olds knee in my back and my 8 year olds feet in my face!! people at work irritated me the whole day...I had to deal with so many rude people ohh and i even got called a B*tch!!I Went to get a salad for lunch at Mc donalds and there was this Mn in the drive thru begging for money when i calmly told him i didn't have any to give he threw a glass bottle in my car it didn't hit me THANK GOD the lady asked in the drive threw window asked me did i want her to call the police but i was just ready to leave so i said NO!later i get home i open my closet and everything falls out i got clocked in the mouth with A base Ball bat the fell from the top shelf

FRIDAY!!!: Now im walking around with a big Fat Lip,A bad back ache still,a headache,oh & i also have food poisoning and on top of that me and my girls are leaving for Atlanta Tonight so im still running around crazy trying to get things packed ooh and this morning while driving on the freeway my cell phone fell on the ground so i reached down to pick it up i realized i had 3 missed calls i wasn't going to use the phone while driving but apparently an officer was on the side of me and guess what i got a $159.00 ticket for texting even tho i wasn't texting>:o!!! i hope this Miny vacation to Atlanta is going to ease my mind! because right about now i need a drink!!!
Vent over* Dont bash me

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• margarita time

Hot DAMN Momma! That is a bad week! Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Wow what a horrible week! I hope your mini vaca goes SO much better than whats going on now :[
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 6:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• thanks mommas
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• YIKES! you definetly need a drink. in fact, that reminds me, i need a drink too but i didnt have anything bad compared to you
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Awful week for you...I hope you enjoy your mini vaca, you deserve all the drinks you want to have! Hope when you do get home things go smoothly.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• sorry you have had a crappy week! hopefully it will get better for you!
    caseymarie

Answer by caseymarie at 7:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That sucks. I would fight the ticket though. Your cell phone provider will know whether you were texting or not. Take the statement with you to court.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2011