Just a suggestion

For any moms who have babies that always want to be held. I think I have found a solution. When I really need both hands to do something, I put her in her jumperoo. I was looking for a walker, but decided against it, because it just seems dangerous. I ended up getting the Rainforest Jumperoo by Fisher Price. It is so wonderful, my daughter loves it. It's so cute watching her jump and get excited with all the lights and sounds. She seems to be sitting better by herself since we bought it also. The baby doesn't have to be able to sit alone to use it though. I got it for $65 at Kmart a few weeks ago, it may still be on sale. It has toys on it for the baby to play with, my daughter loves the toys . . . how do you think I am on the computer right now? . . . lol We ALL love it.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Thank you. I was just thinking today that I needed to find something for my daughter to do so that I can do housework. I tried wearing her in my moby and it just seemed to piss her off and when I lay her down it seems as if she gets bored. She is moving on to the next step... where she needs some other sort of stimulation.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• We have that too...and maybe he isn't old enough to enjoy it yet...but he prefers the rain forest swing. He loves watching the animals go round and round.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• we had that for my son and we plan on using if for our daughter, it is great my son loved his jumperoo
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My daughter will be 5 months old in a week. When we first bought, she didn't automatically enjoy it, it took about a week or so for her start liking it and playing with the toys. The whole rainforest line is great, I wish I had them all.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• That's good to know. He is 3 mos but we put a pillow under his feet. He'll play for a little bit but he prefers the swing. I've seen the reviews on the product and most kids love the heck outta it. I love the rainforest stuff too. We have a lot of the things...like the swing, bouncer, jumperoo and high chair and he loves the bright colors. Those are some of the best products out right now for kids imaginations and helping them learn and develop...My baby is very smart and he has done all his milestones early so far. If we have another child we are going to save all the stuff for him/her. The pink bedding is super cute...he's got airplanes and helicopters but if we have a girl we're getting her rainforest.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yeah I have a blanket folded up underrneath, because her feet can just barely touch the floor on the lowest setting.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I have the Swing, the Playpen and the Jumperoo... My DS loves his swing and Playpen coz it has a Moble with it too!!! but I haven't tried the Jumperoo since he's only 3 months..... Could I try it now??
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I don't see why you couldn't try it. He may not be ready for it yet, but then again, he may.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008