Can someone help me? a timing question..is this even possible?

my period was march 24th (lasted 6 days)..i'm sure i ovulated the 1st or 2nd of april. but does that make sense? is it even possible? i noticed this morning some brownish/pinkish spotting..very little. this i think would be in the time frame for implantation bleeding if i did in fact ovulate around the 1st..but i just think it seems crazy that i would have ovulated so soon after my period. any ideas? oh, i'm pretty sure it was ovulation because for 4 months i used opks and i would always get a stretchy mucus right before i would get a positive opk ..i didnt use a opk this month but i did notice the stretchy mucus so we did try. I hope this is it!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• See your dr. asap...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not every woman ovulates on the 14th day schedule that you read about. It is very possible that you ovulated early this month for whatever reason, or that you ovulate this early every month. I would make an appointment with you OB/GYN and in the meantime wait a few days and us an early result HPT. Good luck!! I hope this is it for you too!! Keep us updated!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• See or at least call your doctor!! Good Luck!!!! :)
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It is possible you could have ovulated earlier than usual! good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• ahh i have the same situtation here... i noticed ewcm 2 days after the period ended!
    Shefali83

Answer by Shefali83 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011