Brag about your kids here:

What do you love about your kid(s)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Whenever my DH or I say I love you to our daughter she ALWAYS responds 'I love you more' <3
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 6:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My daughter is going to university to be a doctor.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I love that my boys are all so close in age and that for the most part, they play very well together. They are ages 6, 4 1/2, almost 3 and my youngest will be one in 2 weeks. My 2 oldest are almost inseperable. They are compasionate, loving boys most of the time. My 4 1/2 yr old was born with Down Syndrome, but the other boys dont treat him any different. I think it helps them learn to accept ppl and their differences.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• DD is only two but she is smart as a whip! She counts to 20 in two languages, recognizes all of her letters, numbers, colors. She can sing almost every kiddy song. She knows things kids aren't supposed to know! LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I must say I love that my oldest son who's 2years 6months and 28days old loves his brother like there is no tomorrow and is very over protective of him...and that he isn't jealous of him and I love that my youngest who's 3months and 3days old who came a month early is doing so well and is at the 50% in weight coming from a whole 5lbs 13.5ozs to a 13lbs and 10ozs (as of today) I am blessed to have two wonderful babies
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My oldet son is 21, & has some special needs. He is the most loving, generous, fun-loving person I've ever known. He has taught ME a lot about how to look at life through his eyes. To know him is to love him! My next son is starting to overcome some obstacles, has a job now & an interview for a better one on Mon. He will hopefully be returning to college in the Fall as well. My youngest is my sweet baby girl (not actually a baby- she's 9 y/o :) But she' my baby- my mini me! She's sweet, & sensative, & taking after her daddy w/ her artistic & musical abilities. She gets straight A's , is in Girl Scouts & on the softball team. She is the cherry on top of our family sundea! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Their looks,how smart they are, their good-heartedness....etc...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• What about you OP? Brag about YOURS!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i potty trained my boy in 2 days...and he went along with it like a champ!!!
    rebelmommy11

Answer by rebelmommy11 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I love that both of them are so funny and easy-going. They are truly hilarious, especially when they're together. I love that my son is so dedicated, and ambitious with everything he does, but he always stays humble about it (even if I don't). I love how strong and confident my daughter is and I love that she's so open to learning new things and that she's learning to admit her mistakes.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2011