Any ideas??

ok, so my boyfriends birthday is coming up soon and my son will be born in about 6-8 weeks and i wanna do something really fun/special for him and us to do before the baby is born. i have a few ideas, #1 go down to florida for a weekend coming up and chill at the beach and go fishing, and #2 go to gatlinburg and stay there. the only issue with that is we go to gatlinburg for EVERY vacation.(2 times a year).. and i am getting tired of gatlinburg.. anyways, i wanna do something fun like a amusement park, but obviously since im about to pop thats not an option.. ANY IDEAS. oh and im not really romantic so roses and bubble baths and stuff like that is a big no.. i wanna do something fun. i live in Tennessee so nothing to far away.. THANKS!!!

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Take a cruise? See the sites or animals that way? You wont be active on a cruise & who dosent like seeing a dolphin/whale/seal ya know!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Why not visit another place in Tennessee like Falls Creek Falls in Cookeville? I love that place =) Or instead of going to FL, you can always head over to Myrtle Beach, SC.. it's closer right?
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 7:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2011