do have an addiction to fast food?

we've been eating pizza from delivery places and burger from mcdonalds like crazy lately.
i finally told my hubby that we need to slow it down and i need to cook some meals.
yes, we agreed.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We've been eating fast food a lot lately too. I think my husband has kind of hinted that I need to stop because i'm already over weight.
    Anonymous

• yes! i said the same thing. i gotta stop lol
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• yes I love our local rib shop OMG they are so good but dinners are $11 and you just have to get coconut cake to $3 a piece after tip $35 dollars on dinner and we sometimes do it 2 times a week all the calories.... :( but its sooooo good lol...did I mention you stand in line 20 min just to pick it up lol

Anonymous

• yes we are, but living at the in laws and eating my fil's food creates problems so we buy out a lot, I miss having my own place I cooked nightly and I love to cook in general as well as bake. I can't wait to get my own place and get in the groove of things again
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I would have to say that pizza is my number one fast food.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• The only fast food my husband and I are addicted to are those bacon cheddar potato wedges from Jack In the Box. OMG those are sooooooooooo good!!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008