Creative free ways to exersize?

I am a single mother, recently lost my job so I cant afford a gym membership! But I want to shed the belly before summertime! I really dont have a bad diet, I know I could lose some pounds by adding exersize to my life. (I never do it) :)

Im wondering if you ladies can come up with some ideas for good exersize that doesnt cost any money? Thankyou thankyou!

Sherrae

Asked by Sherrae at 7:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• SEX lol well its true idk if you have cable but there is those free workout channels thye seem to be pretty fun.. maybe even dancing around the house to music i do that alot
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Long power walks around the neighborhood.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Walking with your kids, body weight exercises like push ups, squats, lunges (google body weight exercises) go to yard sales and look for really cheap (but not broken or out dated)equipment
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 8:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Running!
    Mrsorr

Answer by Mrsorr at 2:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Have you ever heard of the tennis shoe express? it is really great to lose weight. It is very inexpensive. Put your shoes on and start putting one foot in front of the other.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 11:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Borrow work out DVDs from the library. A lot of them only require you to be there- no weights or resistance bands. Some of them do though- so if you have weights around the house then you'll have more options.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:21 PM on May. 4, 2011