How long does it take you to write a 5 page essay on a semi-easy topic. Multiple sources must be cited.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in

• Me personally? Not that long if I have researched the topic and have the sources ready to go.

Answer by gemgem at 7:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Not that long. An hour or two... Something like that... It depends on each individual person.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 7:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Couple of hours. Including reserach. I write as I reserach and then read over what I wrote and rewrite as needed. Must work because I get A's and B's on all my papers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It takes me generally an hour to format my papers no matter the length but that includes getting the references section done. And then a 5 page paper would take me 30 minutes to an hour to pump out.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2011