Does anyone have the Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether?

What is so great about this teether?? It costs $18.00 ???

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 7:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Our three loved Sophie but same with you, I hated bringing her out of the house....until I found these on Amazon. they are toy straps, but are the perfect leash for Sophie so she won't get dirty or lost. here's the link. cute colours and machine washable! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dbaby-products&field-keywords=simply+on+board
    torturner

Answer by torturner at 12:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• actually, my 9-month-old baby has sophie and she loves it...but she's just really started using it over the past couple of months as her teeth come in. i do think sophie is worth the $$$ (though i hate taking it out of our house for fear she'll lose it and we'll need to shell out the cash for another one). of all the toys and teethers we have, lulu goes to that one all the time. :) www.tulipandthelma.com
    tulipandthelma

Answer by tulipandthelma at 8:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My DD has 2 an she LOVES the thing to gnaw on it seems to help with teething plus it's awfully cute.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• This teether's marketing department has done a better job convincing mothers their babies NEED this teether over the other brands... That would be about the only difference
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011