No fair fighting

My husband and I argue a lot. And he never fights back, tunes me out, or ignores my feelings.I have a lot of trust issues and I am very self conscience. the trust issues stemmed from a night at the strip club and him doing things he promised not too.... Anyways. I just can't get over these things. I know, I know, I know.... Just get over it. But it's not that easy... I love my husband, but don't trust him at all. Is it time to call it quits?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• without trust, there is no healthy relationship.
    Anonymous

• if your gut is telling you that then yes but if not and talking doesnt work i know this may sound cheesy but maybe texting each other? this has worked for my husband and in the past because we take more time to think about what we are gonna say and their is no mix feelings about the tone behind the text. Maybe this would work? i dont know maybe it's worth a try? i hope that this helps you
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• you'll always wonder what he's doing...if he's honest with you... I'm not saying, just get over it, because I would think that is something you can't "just get over" i think you might have to try to work through it, maybe with counseling.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i would say he tunes you out and doesnt care to talk things out because he knows there isnt any "getting anywhere" with you. you still hold a grudge from something that happend long ago. if you can't forgive him for something and let go then why should he put any effort into your relationship?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• were his actions the reason for the trust issues? either way maybe you should see a counselor.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• nothin like trust...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Anon says it all "without trust there is no healthy relationship". You either have to forgive and forget (not something I've ever been able to do) or accept the fact that this is the way your life will always be with him.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It can be frusterating when someone will not open up. Men aren't emotionally built like us. Write all of your feelings down and give it to him. Once he has read it, consider it done. Afterwords, he will either act in a way that is respectful of your feelings or not. When you make your final decision about your relationship you will know that he was thoroughlly informed about your feelings. (when my husband won't listen, I text him and write letters, It's nice to not get interrupted :)
    Sharla912

Answer by Sharla912 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• well my thing is theres three things you can do is change it and if you cant then deal with it or leave it
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well if you dont trust him why be with him get some body esle thats for you dear and get close to god always well this is all goodby
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011