What does this mean?

i read somewhere that there is a group or a place for "crazy credits" what is this or was someone being sarcastic? thanks!!

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 7:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Like meooma said.
    But it's where you post questions that you don't actually expect people to answer in order to get your point quotas for the day, or play "bump" games, etc.  It's just for earning points without needing to contribute anything of value.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 8:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Option under Fun and Games, I have never used it so I can't give you any help.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• See the tab that says "Fun and Games"? Scroll over it, and the last option is "Crazy For Credits".

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 9:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ok so let me ask you this after i have met my quota for the day could i post a question on here and still get credits and how do you post a question to it i see where you can read them but not post one your self and this kinda like cheating?
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• After you've met your quota for posting or answering questions, you can't get anymore credits until the next day.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• oh ok thanks for letting me know!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011