Coupons?

Well due to paycuts I am trying to find some really great sites that offer really great coupons. Can anyone help me please!?

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• You can google and get millions of sites, or you can google for the makers of the things you buy. These days allot of coupons seem to be on a makers site only or really good coupons are anyways.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Like 'Coupon Pro' on Facebook. They post links to really great coupons all day long. Also join www.afullcup.com to find out all the sales at just about every store.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Check out 5dollardinners.com. She links up the Sunday paper inserts, random other coupons, and if you look in the right place she's got links to your local grocery ad in conjunction with current coupons. I print all my coupons from her links.
    Anonymous

• Coupons.com! :) Also try, redplum.com. I use both, and they are great. Also! If there is a "Kroger" grocery store chain in your area, and you have a rewards card, you can go online to the website and load coupons directly onto your card to use at the store. Hope this helps!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I never use them on line, I just use them from the paper. My local grocery store that I shop at has coupons on their web site too. I do use those. I just click on them and they go straight to the card I use when I shop there. Then at the end of my shopping trip the extra money comes off and I can use coupons with it as well. PLUS, I get double coupons there too, which is awesome.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2011